Val Sold it
For Sell by Owner Guide Book
ValSold it | Organizing Your House for Sale
Say Goodbye to Clutter. Understanding what a buyer wants, is the secret to a successful sale. The most important thing you can do to prepare your home for market is to get rid of the clutter. One of the major contributors to a cluttered look is having too much stuff. Now it is time to ask yourself what you can live without and what no longer is needed.
Organize the House for showings: Let Val U Organizing:
1. Help you open-up and clear needed spaces to accent positive home qualities.
2. Help you identify the areas that need to be cleaned and freshening up for showing and listing purposes.
3. We can help you Rearrange rooms to create an inviting spacious feeling.
4. We can help locate and arrange needed professionals for handy-work and needed repairs.
Organize the Move: Let Val U Organizing:
Help you organize all aspects of your move. From interviewing moving companies, handling pre move details, being present on move day and handling unpacking and settling in service at the new location if in our area.
We can help identify and pre-pack essential items. We can assist with taking photos of furniture and other items being moved for insurance and repair purposes (in case of move damage.)
Is it Time to Downsize? For those who are going through a life change. We can help you organize years of memories and treasures. We take the stress out of the process of moving on to the next chapter of life.
1. We can help you with the sorting of all items you wish to take with you and donating of unwanted or unneeded items to family, friends or charity.
2. We can help with the thoughtful preservation of family keepsakes and memorabilia.
3. If you need additional resources to help such as realtors, movers, lawyers... We will help you find the appropriate person for the task.
4. Val U Organizing can also help with organizing your belongings in your new home.
Garage Sales and Estate Sales
We can help organize your estate sale/garage sale, help you list items on Craig's list. We can also help find a consignment store to consign your unwanted or unneeded items.